This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation if you make a purchase using the links. All opinions are my own.
The blog got a makeover! Do you like her new outfit? = )
After much discussion with other bloggers and review of different themes, I finally decided to take the plunge. I’ve been updating the blog for the past several days, and boy am I TIRED.
If you’re new here, welcome! But if you’ve been reading for awhile it may look very different. Here’s what’s changed:
- Static front page. Instead of leading viewers directly to the blog, I’ve added an introductory Home page.
- I’ve also updated our About Us page.
- If you want a chronological view of the posts, most of them can be found through the RV Travel Blog link.
- If you’re looking for recipes you have a link there as well.
- Wondering how we make money while traveling full-time? Here is your spot.
There will be more to come, but I am so dang slow at this, it’s going to take me some time. However, overall I’m happy with the results. What do you think?
Other blog changes
- For awhile there, you may have noticed that you could not make a comment on the blog without being a subscriber. I had it that way because it looked like people were trying to hack the site, and I wanted to make certain everything was safe and secure. Thankfully, all my security software did its job. I have figured out the problem and you can now post comments without being a subscriber again.
- I have (I think) set up a plugin so you can more easily forward items to social media such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Feel free to share any of the posts that are interesting to you or think may help others.
- I also made a Pinterest account this weekend. Follow us there!
We’re leaving Las Vegas on Friday
The past two months disappeared so quickly it seems like one big blur. Ryan has been working on a big remodeling project that we hope to finish up today. I’m super excited about the whole thing, and can’t wait to show you once it’s in place.
We’re going to take two days to get to Lake Isabella, CA for our next stay. As the name implies, we will be right next to a lake (unlike when we visited Blue Lake and there was no lake). I’m looking forward to this a LOT. It isn’t an ocean but it’s the next best thing!